Configure Application Settings
In this section, you'll learn to:
- Add a navigation bar
- Deploy and share the app
Add navigation bar
Click a blank area on the canvas. In the property pane, click the App settings button.
Select Theme in the Settings list.
- By default, the Modern theme is selected.
- In the Primary color box, enter
Select Navigation in the Settings list.
- Turn on the Show navbar toggle.
- Select the Side orientation.
- Select the Theme background color.
Click the Preview button on the top right of the screen to see the navigation bar. Click the same button again to return to the Edit mode.
Deploy and share application
- Click the Deploy button on the top right of the Appsmith editor to deploy the app and test it as an end user.
- Click the Share button on the top right of the Appsmith editor.
- Enter the email address of the user.
- Select the App Viewer role for the user from the Select a role list.
- Click the Invite button.
See Invite Users for more information on sharing applications.
In this tutorial, you learned to build a customer support tool with a dashboard and a page to view, create, edit tickets and add comments.
Happy App Building!